We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, Clinical Project Manager to join our growing team. We need someone to help develop, manage and oversee key relationships between Innerstrength and clinical/academic development partners and customers.
If you are a people person, who is excellent at forging relationships and excited about the prospect of improving the lives of patients through digital health technology, this is the position for you. Your project management skills are not the only talents we expect you to bring to the team. We are looking for innovators who are ambitious and not afraid to speak out and disrupt the status-quo.
You will have the opportunity to contribute in many areas including: training users, supporting and evangelising our products at conferences and feeding back to the product team any ideas and requirements from the client base. As an early entrant into the Innerstrength team you will get the chance to input into all areas of the product and help us mould a company that others will want to be a part of.
Who are we?
Innerstrength is a health technology company that builds products and services that focus on patient empowerment. We want to put healthcare and recovery in the hands of patients where medically possible. We strive to give patients the tools and knowledge they need to speed up their recovery or reduce their symptoms through lifestyle choices and education. This is done under the watchful eye of their healthcare team ensuring the patient has the support they need when they need it.
How do we work?
· Fast paced fun environment, we talk regularly and build our products collaboratively
· We are thinkers, we solve complex problems regularly and are not afraid to speak our mind and challenge each other
· We put our customers at the forefront of our work and every team member speaks and meets with our customers when needed
· We have pride in the work we are doing, always striving for the best possible user experience for our customers
· We work fast and accept that at times we just need to get it done
· We are prepared to shift focus at the drop of a hat
· Manage the day to day implementation of current and future clinical projects
· Liaise and nurture relationships with key project stakeholders
· Effectively communicate the aims and objectives of the technology to all relevant health service and local personnel
· Provide education to healthcare professionals and patients on use of the technology
· May assist in the sales efforts directly related to the product and services offered
· Act as project champion for key initiatives
· Provide information upon request for medical and clinical inquiries from healthcare professionals
· Inform product team of new requirements based on feedback
· Actively contribute to grant submissions
· Comply with local confidentiality requirements
· Understand and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
· Excellent understanding of clinical research practices
· Project Management
· Ability to train and educate healthcare professionals and patients
· Understanding and general knowledge of health services
· Ability to manage own workload with minimal guidance
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
· Excellent communication skills
· Good understanding of the use of digital technology in healthcare
· Entrepreneurial spirit
Minimum Education and Experience
· Clinical research background
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
· Use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
· Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
· Frequent travel
· Varied hours
What we offer:
· Package (salary/share options) based on level of experience
· Dublin City Centre Location
· 24 days holidays per year
· Yearly team building outings
· Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s health and put your stamp on a fast-growing start-up supported by Enterprise Ireland