Innerstrength Health/TickerFit is a Dublin/London based start-up with substantial backing from top tier international investors. TickerFit has been the recipient of numerous prestigious healthcare tech awards including the National Healthcare Innovation Award.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with 5 to 10 years’ experience to join our exciting start-up. This is your chance to join a growing company on the ground floor. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be expected to be self-starting and innovative with a strong desire to deliver. This role needs someone who is fast-learning and self-motivated.
This role requires someone who is passionate about delivering high quality, state of the art and exciting software solutions. Working with the lead architect and CTO you must be able to work in an agile environment and across the full software development lifecycle, from design and analysis through development to delivery. The role requires strong communication skills as collaboration and constant challenging of solutions is required. At TickerFit every voice is important, and we encourage and expect individuals to have the confidence to make tough choices and deliver constant innovation.
- Restful APIs
- Hibernate JPA
- AWS Experience
- Experience in Healthcare IT would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be ready to commit to a challenging yet rewarding fast moving project.
- Minimum Third level degree in a Computer Science related field
- Minimum 5 years’ software development experience
- Proven experience translating client needs (both explicit and obscure) into exciting software solutions that delight end users.
- Must have a passion for new technology and be pro-active and creative when designing solutions
- Forward-looking and desire to venture into new technology
- Enjoys hands-on work and a diverse set of responsibilities
- Willing to work hard when needed and do whatever it takes
Package negotiable depending on the level of experience and qualifications.
Offices located in Dublin 2 beside Baggot Street Bridge