Frontend web DEVELOPER
We are looking for a talented Frontend Web Developer to join our team, who is highly motivated, self driven and enjoys combining the art of design with the art of programming.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technologies, is highly technical, can work in a dynamic workplace, has excellent communication skills, and can adapt to constantly changing requirements whilst simultaneously providing her/his input to inform the design and development process.
* You are organised with great attention to details
* You feel comfortable taking the business needs and translating them into the best possible UI experience
* You are proactive and self driven
* You enjoy coming up with your own creative ideas to support business cases, and working through them with the rest of the team
* You enjoy working with the team, but can also work on your own with minimal guidance
* You care about the quality and scalability of the code you deliver
* Implementation of the Web Application UI using design patterns and best practices
* Developing high quality, efficient, reusable code
* Refactoring existing code to improve performance and scalability
* Have constant communication with the backend API team to ensure optimal alignment
* Ability to understand the user requirements and translate them into best practice UI/UX.
* Understand and inform the relationship between the UI and the backend data model
* Minimum 3-5 years web app development experience
* Demonstrable experience with AngularJS
* CSS, LESS, Bootstrap and related technologies.
* Working knowledge of Java backed API's
* Experience working in a fast paced environment.
* Database model familiarity and Mysql RDBMS experience
* Git source control and branching strategies
* Good understanding of cross-browsers compatibility
* Knowledge of test automation tools
- CSS, MySQL
- HTML5 & CSS3
- LESS, Bootstrap
- Experience in Healthcare IT would be an advantage but not a necessity
Package negotiable depending on level of experience and qualifications. To apply, please see: https://angel.co/tickerfit/jobs