SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Senior Software Engineer (Java) with 5 years experience to join exciting start-up. Passion for new technology a must. Send CV by email to Gilly Balmer email@example.com
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with 5 to 10 years’ experience to join our exciting start-up. This is your chance to join a growing company on the ground floor. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be expected to be self-starting and innovative with a strong desire to deliver. This role needs someone who is fast-learning and self-motivated.
This role requires someone who is passionate about delivering high quality, state of the art and exciting software solutions. Working with the lead architect and CTO you must be able to work in an agile environment and across the full software development lifecycle, from design and analysis through development to delivery. The role requires strong communication skills as collaboration and constant challenging of solutions is required. At TickerFit every voice is important and we encourage and expect individuals to have the confidence to make tough choices and deliver constant innovation.
- Restful APIs
- Hybernate JPA
- AWS, Simple Notification Services, Simple Messaging Services
- Experience in Healthcare IT would be an advantage
- Minimum Third level degree in a Computer Science related field
- Minimum 5 years’ software development experience
- Proven experience translating client needs (both explicit and obscure) into exciting software solutions that delight end users.
- Must have a passion for new technology and be pro-active and creative when designing solutions
- Forward looking and desire to venture into new technology
- Enjoys hands-on work and a diverse set of responsibilities
- Willing to work hard when needed and do whatever it takes
Package negotiable depending on level of experience and qualifications.To apply, please submit your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for review